10 January, 2010

Myself

Hello.
My name is Fábio Pinto and I'm 24 years old. I currently reside in Cascais, Portugal. For those who don't know Cascais, it's a beautiful village near the capital city, Lisbon.


I haven't travelled much in my life, I hope to do so in the future but I like living here. It can be a quite peaceful environment but still with many people on the streets, malls and beaches during the summer season. It's a very nice place to visit if you're planning on coming to Portugal.

I'm studying Economics at the moment, in Universidade Lusíada, in Lisbon and I'm enjoying it quite a while. Too bad it's a private institution, because every month I'm paying a little fortune to keep myself closer to my dream of becoming a successful person (and closer to being broke as well).

I don't want to be successful only in my professional career. I want to be successful on everything. I want to have a family, be healthy, enjoy life but in order to do so I must work towards that goal. Nothing comes easy in this life and I'm not hoping this will be any different.

So far, I think I'm doing a good job, but I know I have potential and will try to be the best!
I love playing football (even though I'm a lousy player, I enjoy it so much), I love cats and other felines (I have one awesome and beautiful siamese cat named Nemesis), Fortunately I've been around very nice people and it makes me glad.

I can be stubborn at times, I can be joyful, I can be boring and annoying, I can be responsible and a whole lot of other qualities and flaws every human has, so that makes me a normal person, I guess.

No comments: